Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ovanekem <ol...@saga.be> on 2011/09/07 14:31:36 UTC

Re: datetimepicker

Hi,
I have the same problem. Apparently nobody replied to this post yet. I just
hope there is a silly solution to this.

What I want actually is not have the datetimepicker validate on the client
side but let it post the data (in a wrong format f.i.) on the server so that
validation can occur at server.

Is it possible to 'disable' client side validation ?

Thanks

Olivier

Re: datetimepicker

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 8:31 AM, ovanekem <ol...@saga.be> wrote:

> I have the same problem. Apparently nobody replied to this post yet. I just
> hope there is a silly solution to this.

Or the problem was solved, since it was like three years ago.

> Is it possible to 'disable' client side validation ?

Don't enable it?

Or are you saying you want *selective* client-side validation, which differs
from server-side validation? AFAIK that's not possible, but you could
validate the date manually on the server-side and skip it in the validation
config.

Dave