Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Nicolas Maisonneuve <n....@hotPop.com> on 2003/09/30 18:54:44 UTC

XSP function java with xsp:content error

hy , i would like create a function  like:
<xsp:page>
<xsp:logic>
String text="coco"
 public void addXml() {
     <xsp:content><hy><xsp:attribute name="coucou"><xsp:expr>text</xsp:expr></xsp:attribute></hy></xsp:content>
   }
 }
<page>
</page>
</xsp:logic>
</xsp:page>
but there is a exception :

start error (lines 92-92) "xspAttr cannot be resolved"
    xspAttr.addAttribute(

when i look the generated java code,  the xspAttr = new AttributImp(); is in the generate() function but not in my function

someone can me help ?

thanks in advance :-)

nico

Re: XSP function java with xsp:content error

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Nicolas Maisonneuve wrote:

> hy , i would like create a function  like:
> <xsp:page>
> <xsp:logic>
> String text="coco"
>  public void addXml() {
>      <xsp:content><hy><xsp:attribute
> name="coucou"><xsp:expr>text</xsp:expr></xsp:attribute></hy></xsp:content>
>    }
>  }
> <page>
> </page>
> </xsp:logic>
> </xsp:page>
> but there is a exception :
>
> start error (lines 92-92) "xspAttr cannot be resolved"
>     xspAttr.addAttribute(
> when i look the generated java code,  the xspAttr = new AttributImp();
> is in the generate() function but not in my function
>
> someone can me help ?

This is because the generated code relies on the xspAttr local to be
present. So you need either to declare your own in addXml() or transmit
the one declared in generate() as a paremeter of addXml(AttributesImpl
xspAttr).

BTW, <xsp:content> is useless.

Sylvain