Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Pablo Lopez <pa...@integrado.com.au> on 2016/12/12 23:19:15 UTC

Pull big size HTTP responses.

Hi,

We have a requirement to send HTTPs requests to an Application Server which
will give use back a very big size as a response back (~200 MB) which
include HTTP attachments. Basically to download big files.

My question is, would NiFi try to put the whole content of the response in
memory before it is processed, or is there a possibility to write this
content to disk while it gets downloaded?

Thanks,
Pablo.

Re: Pull big size HTTP responses.

Posted by Pablo Lopez <pa...@integrado.com.au>.
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the info. I'll try this then.

Pablo.

--
Pablo Lopez.
Integration Architect