Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Benyi Wang <be...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/16 00:13:33 UTC

How to stop "nodetool repair" in 2.1.2?

I ran "nodetool repair -- keyspace table" for a table, and it is still
running after 4 days. I knew there is an issue for repair with vnodes
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-5220. My question is how I
can kill this sequential repair?

I killed the process which I ran the repair command. But I still can find
the repair activities running on different nodes in OpsCenter.

Is there a way I can stop the repair without restarting the nodes?

Thanks.

Re: How to stop "nodetool repair" in 2.1.2?

Posted by Paul Leddy <pa...@c3energy.com>.
Will JMX be more readily available by 2100?

Posted by Benyi Wang <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com>.

Posted by Benyi Wang <be...@gmail.com>.
It didn't work. I ran the command on all nodes, but I still can see the
repair activities.

Posted by Sebastian Estevez <se...@datastax.com>.
nodetool stop *VALIDATION*