Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk> on 2003/02/26 15:59:29 UTC

Cocoon.bat error

I've just tried to start Cocoon with cocoon.bat using the latest CVS. I got the
following error when running "cocoon servlet". Any ideas?

Upayavira

14:13:50.460 EVENT  Checking Resource aliases
14:13:50.610 WARN!!
java.lang.NumberFormatException: tools\jetty\conf\main.xml
        at org.mortbay.util.InetAddrPort.<init>(InetAddrPort.java:83)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.main(HttpServer.java:1410)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
        at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)

Re: Cocoon.bat error

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, at 02:59 PM, Upayavira wrote:
>
>> I've just tried to start Cocoon with cocoon.bat using the latest CVS.
>> I got the
>> following error when running "cocoon servlet". Any ideas?
>>
>> Upayavira
>>
>> 14:13:50.460 EVENT  Checking Resource aliases
>> 14:13:50.610 WARN!!
>> java.lang.NumberFormatException: tools\jetty\conf\main.xml
>

> I can confirm this happens with cocoon.sh too.
>
> MacOSX 10.2.4 + JVM 1.3.1, I get the same exception.
>
> MacOSX 10.2.4 + JVM 1.4.1, works fine.

damn, it's my fault: I compiled forehead on JDK 1.4.1 without specifying
the target vm.

I'll fix this right away.

> During the build, you currently also need to turn off 'asciiart' and
> 'mail' blocks, they complain at not having
> 'xml-cocoon2/src/blocks/asciiart/conf' and
> 'xml-cocoon2/src/blocks/mail/conf' paths.

will fix this as well.

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <st...@apache.org>

Re: Cocoon.bat error

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, at 02:59 PM, Upayavira wrote:

> I've just tried to start Cocoon with cocoon.bat using the latest CVS.
> I got the
> following error when running "cocoon servlet". Any ideas?
>
> Upayavira
>
> 14:13:50.460 EVENT  Checking Resource aliases
> 14:13:50.610 WARN!!
> java.lang.NumberFormatException: tools\jetty\conf\main.xml

I can confirm this happens with cocoon.sh too.

MacOSX 10.2.4 + JVM 1.3.1, I get the same exception.

MacOSX 10.2.4 + JVM 1.4.1, works fine.

During the build, you currently also need to turn off 'asciiart' and
'mail' blocks, they complain at not having
'xml-cocoon2/src/blocks/asciiart/conf' and
'xml-cocoon2/src/blocks/mail/conf' paths.

regards Jeremy