Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2014/04/23 05:10:20 UTC

Trouble downloading a dependency

Output from Maven...
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/jboss/spec/javax/ejb/jboss-ejb-api_3.2_spec/1.0.0.Final/jboss-ejb-api_3.2_spec-1.0.0.Final.pom

...and then this error:
"connect: Address is invalid on local machine, or port is not valid on
remote machine"

I don't understand the error. If I paste the URL into my browser, the POM
exists. I even turned off my antivirus/firewall to make sure nothing was
blocking Java -- and still the same result.

Any clues what could be causing this?

--
Cheers,
Paul