Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl> on 2019/03/22 18:53:17 UTC

GPG issues download.cloudstack.org

Hi,

I'm seeing some GPG issues with signing the DEB packages on
download.cloudstack.org

It seems like a new key will be required as the old one was/is weak anyway.

Working on it and will update as soon as it's fixed.

Wido

GPG issues download.cloudstack.org

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.
Hi,

This has been fixed, but the GPG key had to be replaced.

Please download the new key from:
https://download.cloudstack.org/release.asc

$ wget -O - https://download.cloudstack.org/release.asc|apt-key add -

That should be sufficient.

Wido

***UNCHECKED*** Re: GPG issues download.cloudstack.org

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.