Posted to user@struts.apache.org by lucas owen <sr...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/03 13:28:57 UTC

horizontal scroll in

Hi struts users,

I have a select with options too large (don't fit on the screen) so I need a
horizontal scroll.
By the way, it has to work on Firefox and IExplorer.

anybody knows a possible solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Sr. Ilustre

RE: horizontal scroll in

Posted by adam pinder <ap...@hotmail.co.uk>.

use a smaller font for the dropdown content or abbreviate the text or can the option value be the long text and the displayed value be much shorter ?

RE: horizontal scroll in

Posted by "Kawczynski, David" <da...@merck.com>.