Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Zemian Deng <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/16 20:13:16 UTC

WebConsole not working per doc

Hi,

On http://camel.apache.org/web-console.html, it says we can run the
following from a downloaded distribution

java -jar camel-web-standalone-2.8.0.jar

However, when I try this, I get error:

$ cd /Users/zemian/apps/apache-camel-2.10.1/lib
$ java -jar camel-websocket-2.10.1.jar
no main manifest attribute, in camel-websocket-2.10.1.jar

Is there a way to try this without building from the source?

Thanks,
Zemian

Re: WebConsole not working per doc

Posted by Zemian Deng <sa...@gmail.com>.