Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Manu Mahajan <ma...@comprointertech.com> on 2007/06/13 10:31:30 UTC

Re: [s2] weird problem with Chinese characters and SOLVED

Ok! I've found a solution. It seems that I was looking at the wrong place.

I am using sitemesh and the problem was coming due to a bug in sitemesh.

If you use <decorator name="none"> for your action path in
decorators.xml then it will not print utf-8 encoded characters properly.
I created a simple decorator and changed the configuration to point to
that and the problem was solved.

So it's not a struts2 problem after all! I'm posting the solution in
case someone else faces the same problem.

Manu