Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by rhizando <co...@yahoo.com> on 2010/04/01 17:06:33 UTC

Shutting down ServiceMix windows

I am not sure how you go about shutting down servicemix gracefully on
Windows. I understand Control-C can be used to send a SIGINT but I dont have
access to the console.

What options do I have?

Re: Shutting down ServiceMix windows

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

You could configure ServiceMix to run as a Windows service, as
explained in http://servicemix.apache.org/configure-servicemix-as-a-windows-service.html.
 That way, you can just start/stop the service as usual, the stop will
first do a controlled JVM exit (for a number of seconds, if the JVM
does not exit in a certain amount of time, it will kill the process).

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com