Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by KiLiCoOl <ki...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/13 10:23:26 UTC

[CXF] Timeout 60 seconds client side

Hi,

In this page
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html,
where can I found the "SOAPService" object ??

Regards,
Julien

RE: [CXF] Timeout 60 seconds client side

Posted by Sean O'Callaghan <SE...@progress.com>.
Hi Julien,

With respect to the wsdl_first_https sample the SOAPService is generated by the wsdl2java tool.

After running mvn install the object can be found here:

<installation directory>\samples\wsdl_first_https\target\generated-sources\cxf\org\apache\hello_world_soap_http

Regards,

Seán.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
SOAPService service = new SOAPService(wsdl, serviceName);
  Greeter greeter = service.getPort(portName, Greeter.class)

Those two would be the generated code from running wsdl2java or similar.   The
Service object and the SEI interface?

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp