Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by mhd wrk <mh...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/01 18:37:57 UTC

passing extra data dynamically to spark job

What's the best way in zeppelin to pass extra data (e.g. stored in current
user's session) to spark job?

Re: passing extra data dynamically to spark job

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
You can do the same thing in Zeppelin, either set that in interpreter
setting page or using inline generic configuration.

http://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.8.2/usage/interpreter/overview.html#generic-confinterpreter

mhd wrk <mh...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月5日周二 上午10:05写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: passing extra data dynamically to spark job

Posted by mhd wrk <mh...@gmail.com>.
As explained here

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: passing extra data dynamically to spark job

Posted by mhd wrk <mh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Brenner <pb...@placeiq.com>.
I don’t think you can just email the list with the word “unsubscribe”. I’m not sure why people keep doing that (not saying you did this but a lot of people do).

PAUL BRENNER
Head of Data Science
pbrenner@placeiq.com | (217) 390-3033 | www.placeiq.com
twitter @placeiq linkedin /placeiq