Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/12 11:35:32 UTC

Re: svn commit: r922196 - in /commons/proper/commons-site: pom.xml src/site/site.xml

On 12/03/2010, niallp@apache.org <ni...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: niallp
>  Date: Fri Mar 12 10:13:00 2010
>  New Revision: 922196

>  Log:
>  Change parent from commons-parent to apache pom (gets rid of reports such as surefire and gives more control over the menu)

But unfortunately means that the mailing lists descriptions have to be
duplicated...

I'll add comments to both.

Re: svn commit: r922196 - in /commons/proper/commons-site: pom.xml src/site/site.xml

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 10:35 AM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/03/2010, niallp@apache.org <ni...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Author: niallp
>>  Date: Fri Mar 12 10:13:00 2010
>>  New Revision: 922196

>>  Log:
>>  Change parent from commons-parent to apache pom (gets rid of reports such as surefire and gives more control over the menu)
>
> But unfortunately means that the mailing lists descriptions have to be
> duplicated...

Yes :( - but I couldn't find another way.

> I'll add comments to both.

OK

Niall