Posted to alois-dev@incubator.apache.org by Flavio Pellanda <fl...@logintas.ch> on 2010/12/05 12:49:29 UTC

December Report

Hi,

i added our report to http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2010.
Maybe someone should check the "important issues to be done" I was not
sure. Ulerch?

Cheers, Flavio

Re: December Report

Posted by Urs Lerch <ma...@ulerch.net>.
Hi Flavio,

I'll take a look at it, already have planned it.

Best,
Urs

Re: December Report

Posted by Flavio Pellanda <fl...@logintas.ch>.
Ok, I added the desired titles. Is there anything I should add as "Any
issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be
aware of"?

Re: December Report

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.

Re: December Report

Posted by Flavio Pellanda <fl...@logintas.ch>.
Hi,

structure of svn-repository (Was: December Report)

Posted by Urs Lerch <ma...@ulerch.net>.
Hi all,

In addition to Christian's note I would like to discuss the structure of
the repository. I'm nearly finished with the project website now, so
these files will be added to the repository today or tomorrow as well.
And I don't think to put it all in one main directory "trunk" is a good
idea. Furthermore, I find it confusing to have the debian-directory on
the same level as the rest of the code.

Surfing through some other incubator projects, I can't find a common
sense in structuring the repository. At least when it comes to the
trunk. I think this means that we shall be free to define our own
structure. I therefore propose to add an additional folder level in the
"trunk"-directory. As first level directories I see at the moment
"ALOIS", "website" and "distros".

Discussion is open, vote (our first!) should follow soon.

Best,
Urs

Re: December Report

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.