Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/03/14 02:44:44 UTC

Updating from stax-api to geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec

I'm going to update the geronimo and openejb trees to change from the
stax-api we were using from codehaus to our version of the specs in
our specs tree.  It requires me to make updates to both projects so I
wanted to give a heads up while new SNAPSHOTs are being published.
I'll be making the updates this evening.

Just a heads up in case you see any errors.

Cheers.