Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2011/02/13 08:04:24 UTC

Can I remove access of Lucene.NET committers to Lucene infrastructure now?

Hi,

as far as I can tell Digy has moved over everything that was in svn or
on the site.  Is there still anything left that you need access to or
can I modify permission so that the Lucene.NET committers no longer have
write access to it?

Stefan

Re: Can I remove access of Lucene.NET committers to Lucene infrastructure now?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2011-02-13, Digy wrote:

> Read-only access is enough.
> DIGY