Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Jason Bailey <Ja...@sas.com> on 2015/07/09 20:59:35 UTC

management of sling instances

I was reviewing the way we manage deployments of our sling instances. Apache ACE looks interesting. I was wondering if anyone on the list has tried it, or has recommendations.

-Jason

RE: management of sling instances

Posted by Jason Bailey <Ja...@sas.com>.
Thanks Oliver, I'll keep an eye on it :) I've glanced at Karaf before, but I've never really had a good feel for what it actually does.

On Thursday 09 July 2015 18:59:35 Jason Bailey wrote:

hello Jason,

> I was reviewing the way we manage deployments of our sling instances.
> Apache ACE looks interesting. I was wondering if anyone on the list
> has tried it, or has recommendations.

I haven't tried ACE but I'm working on bringing Sling to Karaf 4 (SLING-4412) which comes with full lifecycle management for features:
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/provisioning.html

Regards,
O.

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.