Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Venkatagopalaraju <ve...@realsoftinc.com> on 2006/03/23 13:02:10 UTC

Problem with Cobertura

Dear Maven Users,

   When I am trying to use Cobertura plugin, It it generating FATAL ERROR. In my pom.xml, I just added as
  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <goals>
              <goal>clean</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

  <reporting>
    <plugins>
       <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </reporting>

But I don't know, Which dependencies I need to use. Could you please let me know, what I need to do.

Thanks & Regards
  Gopal

Re: Problem with Cobertura

Posted by John Allen <jo...@hotmail.com>.
Cobertura's m2 support is flakey. Maybe its been fixed. See previous posts
for background

Re: Problem with Cobertura

Posted by Thorsten Heit <th...@xtramind.com>.