Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jfaerman <jf...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/21 22:53:11 UTC

Failed to unregister mbean

Hello,

I am having "Failed to unregister mbean", similar to
http://markmail.org/message/kine3o4v5tv6uxpz#query:activemq%20%22Failed%20to%20register%20MBean%22%20blockingQueue+page:1+mid:nmovobobgz6yq5ck+state:results
THIS LINK

I am trying to use Failover HTTP ( failover:http://myServer:80 )

The exception trace on debug level is:

WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to unregister mbean:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localBroker,Type=Connection,ConnectorName=http,ViewType=address,Name=blockingQueue
DEBUG ManagedTransportConnection     - Failure reason:
javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localBroker,Type=Connection,ConnectorName=http,ViewType=address,Name=blockingQueue
javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localBroker,Type=Connection,ConnectorName=http,ViewType=address,Name=blockingQueue
	at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.getMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:1094)
	at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.exclusiveUnregisterMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:415)
	at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.unregisterMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:403)
	at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.unregisterMBean(JmxMBeanServer.java:506)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedTransportConnection.unregisterMBean(ManagedTransportConnection.java:113)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagedTransportConnection.doStop(ManagedTransportConnection.java:70)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$3.run(TransportConnection.java:925)

What can i be doing wrong? Is this a bug?

Re: Failed to unregister mbean

Posted by jfaerman <jf...@gmail.com>.
This is the message that keeps popping:

WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to register MBean: