Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Christopher Ebert <ce...@pocketthis.com> on 2003/08/13 18:41:13 UTC

RE: Different behavior when transformation is run in servlet

	You should check the version of Xalan in both environments (servlet and non-servlet) just to be sure. The servlet runner may be loading its own version of Xalan (it's likely it uses it's own ClassLoader, which would make this possible).
	Hope that helps,
		Chris