Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Hagar Delest <ha...@laposte.net> on 2016/01/01 11:51:54 UTC

Re: [Forum] Vietnamese forum to be closed?

Thanks.
Some additional users banned this morning.
I've disabled the registration and the PM feature.
All forum permissions have been set to read only.
No new user can be created and already existing user can still login but it will be of quite no use.

If someone want to volunteer for maintaining the Vietnamese forum, then don't hesitate, tell this list.

For the record, I've let a note in the survival guide, in English, to explain the situation: https://forum.openoffice.org/vi/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1047&p=1262#p1262

If corrections are needed, just tell and I'll make the change. If someone can translate this in Vietnamese, that would be fine too!

Hagar