Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com> on 2020/04/02 17:09:13 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Preparing for Beam 2.21 release

Hi all,

The next (2.21) release branch cut is scheduled for Apr 8, according to the
calendar
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=0p73sl034k80oob7seouanigd0%40group.calendar.google.com>
.
I would like to volunteer myself to do this release.
The plan is to cut the branch on that date, and cherrypick release-blocking
fixes afterwards if any.

Any unresolved release blocking JIRA issues for 2.21 should have their "Fix
Version/s" marked as "2.21.0".

Any comments or objections?

Kyle

Re: [PROPOSAL] Preparing for Beam 2.21 release

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Sounds good! +1

Posted by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
Thanks for picking this up.