Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by eric b <er...@free.fr> on 2012/05/09 08:46:15 UTC

[OT] Re: [PROPOSAL]: Apache OpenOffice Next-Gen logo...

Hi,

I like the work you did.  Currently, the idea of "square" logo is
extremely interesting.

Feel free to contribute to OOoLight and OOo4Kids  if you want :-)

Regards,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə
Blog : http://eric.bachard.org/news

Re: [OT] Re: [PROPOSAL]: Apache OpenOffice Next-Gen logo...

Posted by Andre Fischer <af...@a-w-f.de>.
On 09.05.2012 08:46, eric b wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I like the work you did. Currently, the idea of "square" logo is
> extremely interesting.

I like it also.  To me it looks more modern than the current round logo.

-Andre