Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/29 19:18:03 UTC

Send message over incoming edges

Hello,

Is there any way to send messages only over the incoming edges? I see only
sendMessageToAllEdges. Or is there a way to iterate over all the incoming
edges, in which case I can use sendMessage(Id, Message)?

Thanks
Ashish

Re: Send message over incoming edges

Posted by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com>.
There is no way  to send messages through incoming edges as giraph does not
support them. The only way is for you to implement incoming edges in the
application e.g. by sending ids as messages in the first super step and
recording these ids.

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.martella@gmail.com