Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by neerajbhatt <ne...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/15 13:11:23 UTC

using ignite web console

I am trying to install ignite web console in one of our servers (linux)as
given in https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/v1.9/docs/build-and-deploy

We will be accessing the web console from different windows machine browser

Do we need server ip address while building front end or back end as we
won't be hitting  http://localhost:9000
but  http://<server ip address>:9000

Re: using ignite web console

Posted by Andrey Novikov <an...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Note your are trying to use development mode in production!
To bind development web server to all interfaces on your linux machine you
need fix following file:
modules/web-console/frontend/gulpfile.babel.js/webpack/environments/development.js
like this
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/web-console/frontend/gulpfile.babel.js/webpack/environments/development.js
or use sources from master branch.

Also web console may be started from prepared docker image:
https://hub.docker.com/r/apacheignite/web-console-standalone/

Re: using ignite web console

Posted by Neeraj Bhatt <ne...@gmail.com>.
Hi Denis

Thanks for information, ignite web agent default. properties details are
documented in the link you shared
Can you please give name of property files of back end /frontend which need
to be changed as this is not documented anywhere.

Thanks

Re: using ignite web console

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.