Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org> on 2014/07/06 22:18:50 UTC

What should I work on?

I'm now in a position to return to active development. What sub-project
most needs some extra programming effort? What version should I check
out, compile etc.?

Patricia

Re: Getting re-started

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Hi Patricia,

Don't forget to define a build.properties file:

# To change this template, choose Tools | Templates
# and open the template in the editor
java.home="C:/PROGRA~1/Java/jdk1.8.0"
debug=true
#profile=compact3
#target=8
#java.util.logging.config.file=
#run.categories=renewalmanager
#run.categories=eventmailbox,start,start_impl
#run.categories=lookupservice
#run.categories=loader
#run.categories=joinmanager
#run.categories=lookupdiscovery,locatordiscovery
#,discoveryservice,eventmailbox,renewalservice,joinmanager
#run.categories=servicediscovery
#run.categories=servicediscovery,lookupservice,lookupservice_impl
#run.categories=stress
#run.categories=lookupdiscovery,locatordiscovery,discoverymanager,eventmailbox
#run.categories=start,start_impl
#run.categories=loader,loader_spec
#run.categories=security,policyprovider
#run.categories=lookupdiscovery,locatordiscovery,joinmanager,servicediscovery
#run.categories=lookupservice,eventmailbox
run.categories=renewalservice,loader,security,policyprovider
#run.categories=eventmailbox
#run.categories=discoveryservice
#run.categories=discoveryservice,discoveryservice_impl
#run.categories=joinmanager,renewalmanager
#run.categories=joinmanager
#run.categories=lookupservice,lookupdiscovery,locatordiscovery,discoveryservice,joinmanager,discoverymanager
#run.categories=lookupservice,javaspace,javaspace_impl_leasing,txnmanager,txnmanager_impl,lookupdiscovery,locatordiscovery,servicediscovery
#run.categories=jeri
#run.categories=lookupdiscovery,locatordiscovery
#run.categories=javaspace,javaspace_impl_leasing
#run.categories=javaspace
#run.categories=activation,start,start_impl
#run.categories=servicediscovery
#run.categories=locatordiscovery
#run.categories=txnmanager,txnmanager_impl
#run.tests=\
#com/sun/jini/test/impl/start/aggregatepolicyprovider/GetContextTest.td
#run.tests=com/sun/jini/test/impl/locatordiscovery/BadLocatorDiscoveryListener.td
#com/sun/jini/test/spec/lookupservice/test_set03/SimpleModifyLookupAttributes.td
#run.tests=com/sun/jini/test/spec/discoveryservice/event/MulticastMonitorStop.td,\
#com/sun/jini/test/impl/start/ServiceStarterCreateBadTransientServiceTest.td

You don't need cigwin to build on Windows with qa-refactor.

Re: Getting re-started

Posted by Peter <ji...@zeus.net.au>.

Getting re-started

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.