Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Ashkar Dev <as...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/27 15:20:23 UTC

License of Redisitribution

If someone provides some code snippets and said they are under Apache 2.0
License if I copied them to my project, now what is required? (what should
I put in my project from the license text)
it is Apache 2.0 License
<https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0#apache-license-version-20:~:text=Redistribution>
.

Re: License of Redisitribution

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 5:24 PM Ashkar Dev <as...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If someone provides some code snippets and said they are under Apache 2.0 License if I copied them to my project, now what is required? (what should I put in my project from the license text)
> it is Apache 2.0 License.

Most of the requirements are summarized in section 4:
    https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt

Thanks,
Roman.