Posted to user@kudu.apache.org by Lance Dedering <la...@loxonlinesolutions.com> on 2017/02/07 15:02:07 UTC

AWS, CenturyLink, & VMware Installs

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring Amazon AWS, CenturyLink, and VMware
vCloud users list for your lead generation, email campaign, tele-calling,
product promotion activities across the globe?

Data Intelligence: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Company Name,
Physical Address, Web Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, Technology Type,
Revenue, Employee Size, Primary Industry, SIC Code and much more.

Some of the other IaaS technologies users list you may be interested in:

*         Rackspace Cloud users

*         Virtuastream xStream users

*         IBM SmartCloud Enterprise users

*         CSC CloudCompute users

*         Jelastic users

*         DigitalOcean users

*         iland users and more.

Please review and let me know your interest, so that I can share few demo
samples along with counts and pricing details.

If you have any other specification in mind that helps you to reach out to
your target audience, please bring into my notice. I will be glad to assist
you.

Look forward to your response.

Warm Regards,

Lance Dedering

Demand Generation Coordinator

This is an attempt to begin a conversation with you. If you would rather not
hear from us, please respond mentioning DELETE in the subject line