Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by didyeah971 <di...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/04/05 11:11:15 UTC

Ajax and Web Console

Hi,
I have some questions about the ajax module :

1) Is it possible to monitor the queues and the messages in it with the web
console provided, if yes,how ?

2) How can i configure jetty to publish my web app. For now, i modified the
index page of the web demo and added a link to a simple html page to
send/receive messages.

3)A remote client must have activemq installed to suscribe or to send
messages or including the librairies is enough? For now,  i tested on as
single computer, and i want to test on 2 local computers.

Thx for help

Re: Ajax and Web Console

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 4/5/07, didyeah971 <di...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> I found this link there : http://activemq.apache.org/stomp.html ,  at this
> line :
> To see a full example, try this XML. If you save that XML as foo.xml then
> you can run stomp via the command line as

Thanks - site fixed...

http://cwiki.apache.org/ACTIVEMQ/stomp.html
--

James
-------

Re: Ajax and Web Console

Posted by didyeah971 <di...@yahoo.fr>.

Re: Ajax and Web Console

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: Ajax and Web Console

Posted by didyeah971 <di...@yahoo.fr>.
The stomp connector seems interesting and i will focus on that. But i find
there is not doc enough about that, especially the PHP connector (atually
the link
http://activemq.apache.org/checkout/activemq/modules/assembly/src/release/example/conf/activemq-stomp.xml
is dead ).
Could you clarify the way it walks and how to make it walk.

Thx
Didier

Re: Ajax and Web Console

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.