Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Erik Price <ep...@ptc.com> on 2003/01/23 18:14:07 UTC

servlets that forward to other servlets

Is it a bad idea to have a servlet that forwards to another servlet
using getRequestDispatcher(anotherServlet).forward() ?

Erik

Re: servlets that forward to other servlets

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
In an Model2 sort of architecture like Struts, you would use this to
forward to your presentation JSP file.  So, no, I don't think it is a bad idea.

Jake