Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Ryan Holmes <ry...@hyperstep.com> on 2007/03/24 21:23:41 UTC

1.2.6 release

I know you guys have a lot on your plate right now, but are there
plans for a 1.2.6 release? WICKET-281 (wicket-ajax.js sometimes
missing) is killing me. I would grab the latest snapshot, but that
doesn't go over too well where I work...

Of the open issues tagged for 1.2.6, it looks like only one or two
need attention:

304 (AnnotSpringInjector corrupted) -- Fixed with a proper build.
395 (Bookmarkable page problems) -- Only a typo in web.xml. I tested
and commented the issue today.
349 (ListView can't undo changes) -- Maybe a feature request for 1.3
or bumped to 1.2.7?
268 (NPE in ListView.renderItem) -- Reporter claims it's a
regression, so probably belongs in 1.2.6. If it's just a matter of
handling the null item in ListView, the fix should be trivial. But I
don't know if the problem is deeper than that...

Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Thanks,
-Ryan