Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by qMax <qm...@mediasoft.ru> on 2005/05/23 10:02:47 UTC

Re[2]: html caching in work/cache in 1.2.3

Wednesday, May 18, 2005, 7:17:51 PM, Nicolas Rod wrote:
NR>  I can't answer your question directly, but if it helps, I
NR> had to deal with this cache for pages having dynamic content.
NR>  You will find here how I did to bypass the cache only for certain pages:
NR> http://lnxweb1.unige.ch/lenya/wiki/index.php/LenyaDB_installation_instructions#.24default.2Fpublication-sitemap.xmap
NR>  (look for '- modify this matcher in order to use the cache
NR> only for pages that don't contain dynamic content' a few lines
NR> below)
So, you just used another custom selector to examine page source
and determine if page should be cached (stored in cache) or not.

For my case I need to check if an url parameter was used.

But I also have calendar doctype, which should be regenerated every day.
It's hard to deal with this cache in this case.
I just disabled this cache completely.

--
 qMax