Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by GRO! <sc...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/11 14:11:16 UTC

display of numbers

Hello! Is it possible to customize the display of numbers the same as for
example 0.00000007. Now the graph shows from as 7e-8.

Re: display of numbers

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm not sure which option are you talking about.
Basically, you can set it by a formatter, like xAxis.axisLabel.formatter.
Please refer to the document to find out more about the formatter.

Thanks

Wenli