Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2009/12/13 22:13:01 UTC

Configuration for Chukwa Collector Writer

Hi all,

I plan to write some widgets for real time monitoring for small cluster.  As
I recall, there were some writers that have been implemented to mirror data
and send to different writers.  I don't have full knowledge of how to
configure writers. Could someone show me how to use the existing
SocketTeeWriter and PipelineStageWriter?

Regards,
Eric

Re: Configuration for Chukwa Collector Writer

Posted by Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Looks very easy.  I will try this out.
Thanks Thushara.

Regards,