Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de> on 2015/01/25 20:26:40 UTC

Please do not merge anything before REEF-101 is addressed

Hi,

we are currently flying blind without CI builds. Let's address this
issue first before considering additional merges.

I believe the fix for [REEF-110] also is a fix for the CI issues. I
posted a PR that moves the POM.xml back to the root folder here:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-reef/pull/55

Can someone please confirm that this builds for them and merge?

Thanks,

Markus

Re: Please do not merge anything before REEF-101 is addressed

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.
Thanks!

Markus

Posted by Brian Cho <ch...@gmail.com>.