Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Curro <fc...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/02 08:49:15 UTC

Re: Problem with DB2 and BLOB!!

Hi and happy new year for everyone...

This is one of the querys that is failing

<resultMap id="imagenModel" class="beans.ImagenModelBean">
 <result property="idImagen"   column="ID_IMAGEN" />
 <result property="cdgoTipoImagen"  column="CDGO_TIPO_IMG"/>
 <result property="fileName"   column="FILE_NAME"/>
 <result property="contentType"   column="CONTENT_TYPE"/>
 <result property="length"   column="LENGTH"/>
 <result property="imagenBlob"   column="IMAGEN" jdbcType="BLOB"/>
 <result property="idModelo"   column="ID_MODELO" />
</resultMap>

<sql id="getImagen">
 SELECT
  imagen.ID_IMAGEN,
  imagen.CDGO_TIPO_IMG,
  imagen.FILE_NAME,
  imagen.CONTENT_TYPE,
  imagen.LENGTH,
  imagen.IMAGEN
</sql>

<select id="getImageByPk" parameterClass="beans.ImagenModelBean"
resultMap="imagenModeloCoche">
 <include refid="getImagen"/>
 FROM
  schema.T_IMAGES imagen,
      schema.T_MODELS modelo
      LEFT OUTER JOIN schema.T_MODEL_PZ as clase
       ON modelo.CDGO_CLASE_PLZ = clase.CDGO_CLASE_PLZ
 WHERE
  imagen.ID_IMAGEN = $idImagen$
  AND imagen.ID_MODELO = modelo.ID_MODELO
</select>

The only error code that i have is this:  SQL state [FFFFF]; error code
[-4];
I hope that anyone can help me.

Thanks.

Re: Problem with DB2 and BLOB!!