Posted to users@ws.apache.org by "Mayer, Daniel S" <DS...@impactsci.com> on 2005/08/09 22:07:30 UTC

webserver threads

I am using the webserver to implement my xml-rpc server. It uses threads
that each of my handler functions are in. I wanted to know how to
control the thread pool, so as to set how many threads to start out with
and how many to allow as a maximum? Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Dan Mayer
http://www.wastedbrains.com

Re: webserver threads

Posted by Andreas Schoelver <te...@web.de>.
The implementation allows a maximum of 100 concurrent connections by default.

XmlRpc has two static methods: setMaxThreads/getMaxThreads
XmlRpcServer has two (non-static) methods: setMaxThreads/getMaxThreads
to either use the static default of XmlRpc or set individual values.

Andreas

--
 Andreas Schoelver, Kuehneplatz 3, D-44799 Bochum, Germany
 voice: ++49(0)234/9731504