Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by pseudo oduesp <ps...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/22 12:48:17 UTC

configuration of zepplin on cloudera CDH 5.5 and yarn-client for pysark

Hi,
someone can help me to find the right way to config zepplin inside cloudera
and yarn-client   for pyspark use case?
thanks

Re: configuration of zepplin on cloudera CDH 5.5 and yarn-client for pysark

Posted by "Jianfeng (Jeff) Zhang" <jz...@hortonworks.com>.
Your question is very vague, It depends what kind of problem you meet when use zeppelin on cdh ?

Best Regard,
Jeff Zhang

From: pseudo oduesp <ps...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, July 22, 2016 at 8:48 PM