Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by larasith <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/20 14:48:15 UTC

Deploy servicemix 3.3.1 in websphere 6.1

Hi, know anyone how to deploy smx in websphere. I'm trying to deploy de war
distribution and i get this error:

Error Message: Filter [spring]: could not be initialized
Error Code: 500
Target Servlet: null
Error Stack:
with name 'jbi' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/servicemix.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is javax.jbi.JBIException:
javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:
org.apache.servicemix:Name=ManagementContext,cell=PC-201493Node01Cell,Type=SystemService,ContainerName=ServiceMix,node=PC-201493Node01,process=server1

thanks

Re: Deploy servicemix 3.3.1 in websphere 6.1

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
That's because the WAR distribution is not the preferred and most used
deployment mechanism for servicemix.  But I agree we should try to fix
those common deployment issues.   Would you please raise a JIRA issue ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Deploy servicemix 3.3.1 in websphere 6.1

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 9:03 PM, Fabio A. Miranda
<fa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-04-28 at 07:38 -0700, andreyo wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to install \examples\servicemix-web war archive with embeded
>> servicemix into WebSphere 6.1.0.0
>> and facing same jmx-related problem:  InstanceAlreadyExistsException
>>

> Similiar deployment problems with GlassFish, I do not understand why
> Apache ServiceMix does not port these WAR to common enterprise grade
> application servers.
>
> See lirefay, they have a build for each application server, I do not
> understand what is the goal of servicemix ? a JBI proof of concept or a
> replacement of a commercial SOA solution.

You could take a look at Apache Camel which fits perfect in a WAR distribution.
http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-on-using-camel-in-a-web-application.html

We have it running in WebSphere, WebLogic (has a problem in 2.1/2.2,
but fixed in Camel 2.3), JBoss, Glassfish, Tomcat, Jetty, etc.

For JBoss you need a special jar to have it working with the JBoss
specific classloader it uses
http://camel.apache.org/pluggable-class-resolvers.html

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: Deploy servicemix 3.3.1 in websphere 6.1

Posted by "Fabio A. Miranda" <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by andreyo <an...@gmail.com>.
I'm trying to install \examples\servicemix-web war archive with embeded
servicemix into WebSphere 6.1.0.0
and facing same jmx-related problem:  InstanceAlreadyExistsException

I commented out rmiRegistry, jmxServer, jmxConnector  in
servicemix-web\src\webapp\WEB-INF\jmx.xml
and in servicemix-web\src\webapp\WEB-INF\applicationContext.xml  removed
MBeanServer="#jmxServer"
and set useMBeanServer="false"

and see the following exception, please advice what's going wrong ?

Exception = javax.naming.NameNotFoundException
Source = com.ibm.ws.naming.urlbase.UrlContextImpl.bind
probeid = 298
Stack Dump = javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name comp/env/jbi not found
in context "java:".
	at
com.ibm.ws.naming.ipbase.NameSpace.getParentCtxInternal(NameSpace.java:1767)
	at com.ibm.ws.naming.ipbase.NameSpace.getParentContext(NameSpace.java:1644)
	at
com.ibm.ws.naming.urlbase.UrlContextImpl.getParentBindingData(UrlContextImpl.java:1639)
	at com.ibm.ws.naming.urlbase.UrlContextImpl.bind(UrlContextImpl.java:205)
	at com.ibm.ws.naming.urlbase.UrlContextImpl.bind(UrlContextImpl.java:344)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.bind(InitialContext.java:371)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ClientFactory.start(ClientFactory.java:86)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer.start(JBIContainer.java:661)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.SpringJBIContainer.afterPropertiesSet(SpringJBIContainer.java:117)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1368)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1334)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:214)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:221)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:429)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:729)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:381)
	at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:255)
	at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:199)
	at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:45)
	at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebApp.notifyServletContextCreated(WebApp.java:605)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.commonInitializationFinish(WebApp.java:265)
	at com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebApp.initialize(WebApp.java:271)
	at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.addWebApplication(WebGroup.java:88)
	at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.VirtualHost.addWebApplication(VirtualHost.java:157)
	at com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.addWebApp(WebContainer.java:653)
	at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.addWebApplication(WebContainer.java:606)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.component.WebContainerImpl.install(WebContainerImpl.java:333)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.component.WebContainerImpl.start(WebContainerImpl.java:549)
	at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.start(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:1295)
	at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.fireDeployedObjectStart(DeployedApplicationImpl.java:1129)
	at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedModuleImpl.start(DeployedModuleImpl.java:567)
	at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.start(DeployedApplicationImpl.java:814)
	at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.startApplication(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:948)
	at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl$1.run(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:1478)
	at
com.ibm.ws.security.auth.ContextManagerImpl.runAs(ContextManagerImpl.java:3731)
	at
com.ibm.ws.security.auth.ContextManagerImpl.runAsSystem(ContextManagerImpl.java:3813)

Posted by larasith <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Stanley <ds...@gmail.com>.