Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/25 12:37:59 UTC

Suggestion to keep info up to date

Hi,

It could be interesting that we create in a scalate page of Karaf Doc
a table listing all the commands/features that we have with Karaf
since release 1.x. that will help users to check what is new in
release x.y compare to a.b

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
Skype: cmoulliard

Re: Suggestion to keep info up to date

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
I'm on the fence about how to handle documentation in respect to new
and older non-supported versions.

I don't think that there should be no document updates to unsupported
(EOL) versions, just that they should be very low priority. If someone
in the community decides to supply a patch containing fixes / updates
then they can be reviewed and applied on a case by case basis.

Cheers,
Jamie

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.