Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/12/05 12:09:35 UTC

Re: Event & Service

Done at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-Miscellaneous
from http://markmail.org/message/bie7fqs4f6bk6ykx

Really a beautiful piece of simple collaboration

Thanks guys!

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: Event & Service

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Actually I think it like that: an event which is not a service is an event

Jacques

From: "James McGill" <ja...@ableengineering.com>

Re: Event & Service

Posted by James McGill <ja...@ableengineering.com>.

Re: Event & Service

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Pankaj,

This is very specific and I wonder if we should add this to the FAQ. For instance I think there are no such use cases OOTB. How did
you cross this need?

Thanks

Jacques

From: "pankaj savita" <pa...@gmail.com>