Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Jave-Chen <ke...@foxmail.com> on 2020/02/09 03:55:34 UTC

[CI][Discussion] discussion on Merge PR failed notification

Hi all,Sometimes merge PR to dev branch will cause GitHub actioin failed,
and now there isn't any notifications.

So is it needed to create a notification in this case? For example send
a mail to dev mail list.

re: [CI][Discussion] discussion on Merge PR failed notification

Posted by Jave-Chen <ke...@foxmail.com>.
Hi, all
Because sending mail in workflow requires hardcode mail account password
which is insecurity, so I filed a INFRA ticket[1] to ask whether INFRA can configure
GitHub notification for ds dev list.&nbsp;
Probably because I didn't make it clear, as a reslut, INFRA said "please have one of&nbsp;
your Mentors open a new Infra ticket with the specific changes DolphinScheduler
&nbsp;would like made".

It seems like we need more discussions. And as an alternative, you can wath
the ds repo at github, and when CI failed your mail box will receive a&nbsp;
notification.

[1]&nbsp;https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-19847

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
hi ,