Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/19 08:23:44 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1469396 - in /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-core/src: main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/core/ main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/kernel/ main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/plugins/memory/ main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/plugins/segment/...

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 7:10 PM,  <md...@apache.org> wrote:
> pull builder() method up to AbstractNodeState

This creates a circular dependency between the spi.state and
plugins.memory packages. In general I think it would be cleaner if we
didn't have to do that.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.

On 19.4.13 7:23, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 7:10 PM,  <md...@apache.org> wrote:
>> pull builder() method up to AbstractNodeState
>
> This creates a circular dependency between the spi.state and
> plugins.memory packages. In general I think it would be cleaner if we
> didn't have to do that.

Oh, missed that. I reverted the changes at revision 1469728.

Michael