Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/10 10:07:53 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1155031 - in /tapestry/tapestry5/trunk: tapestry-core/src/main/resources/org/apache/tapestry5/corelib/components/ tapestry-core/src/main/resources/org/apache/tapestry5/internal/ tapestry-kaptcha/src/main/resources/org/apache/tapestry

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 3:57 AM, Morgan <mo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I have a problem with the datefield component. I know how to solve it but I
> can't find the following folder:
> tapestry/tapestry5/trunk/tapestry-core/src/main/
> resources/org/apache/tapestry5/corelib/components/datefield.js
>
> Any help will be very apreciated

That's a file not a folder, anyway I think I don't understand your question.

--
Massimo