Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by S Ahmed <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/03 11:54:40 UTC

Re: Zookeeper exception

I was following with the quickstart guide and I am seeing that also
(everytime I send a message using the console producer):

INFO Got user-level KeeperException when processing
sessionid:0x1371217b2bb0002 type:create cxid:0x1d zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe
txntype:unknown reqpath:n/a Error
Path:/consumers/console-consumer-30334/offsets Error:KeeperErrorCode =
NoNode for /consumers/console-consumer-30334/offsets
(org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor)

Re: Zookeeper exception

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.
Ahmed,

That looks odd. I would expect you to see this sort of error only once when
you start up a console consumer (with a random group id).
Please could you send around the entire log4j log that leads to this error ?

Thanks,
Neha