Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Chris Baumgartner <ch...@fujifilm.com> on 2016/08/16 13:08:56 UTC

No jars in distribution-full-1.7.1.zip?

Hello,

I'm trying to download the full distribution of Deltaspike 1.7.1.

When I unzip the file, there are no jar files in it.

The directory structure is:

cdictrl
- module.xml
core
- module.xml
modules
- module.xml
LICENSE
NOTICE
README.md

That's all that is in the zip. I thought it was supposed to contain jar
files. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

--
Chris Baumgartner
Java Software Developer

*Helping provide healthcare experiences that enhance the quality of life. *

--
NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is only for the use of the
information, or information otherwise protected from disclosure by law.  If

Re: No jars in distribution-full-1.7.1.zip?

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE-1194
I suspect the pom file changes to remove the extra dependencies changed the
behavior.

John

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org>.