Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by Marshall Miller <ma...@quarksecurity.com> on 2018/07/16 13:57:01 UTC

Pull request #80

Hello,

I submitted pull request 80 to add a layer transform that swaps bytes
within 32 bit words.  Unfortunately I failed to follow the contributor
workflow.  How would you like me to proceed?

Marshall Miller

Re: Pull request #80

Posted by Steve Lawrence <sl...@apache.org>.
You're now added. You should be able to assign the to yourself now.

Thanks,
- Steve

Re: Pull request #80

Posted by Marshall Miller <ma...@quarksecurity.com>.