Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1997/07/21 04:12:51 UTC

Re: [STATUS] 1.2.2

Just getting up to speed after a weekend away...

I too would prefer to see an Alpha of 1.3 over 1.2.2.

Re: [STATUS] 1.2.2

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
I don't know where in there I said "hey I want to rush and release a 1.2.2
soon!"...  I'd just prefer votes along the way rather than a rush should
we *need* to release a 1.2.2.  :)

Dean