Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bacco77 <ba...@libero.it> on 2003/07/22 16:44:58 UTC

a little question:Please help me

Hi all.
Just a little question.
How can i iterate the ActionErrors errors collection to display messages
into my jsp without using logic tags ot any other tag.
Is ti in the request or in the session scope?
How cani get it?

Please help me

Thanks

Antonio Senatore

Re: a_little_question:Please_help_me

Posted by Michael Ruppin <mr...@yahoo.com>.
Try:

org.apache.struts.action.ActionErrors errs =
(org.apache.struts.action.ActionErrors)request.getAttribute("org.apache.struts.action.ERROR");
if(errs!=null){
    Iterator i=errs.get();
    while(i.hasNext()){
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionError err =
(org.apache.struts.action.ActionError)i.next();
        if (err!=null) {

System.out.println("ERROR.key="+err.getKey());
        }
    }
}

HTH